Wednesday, September 13, 2017
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT
Morrison & Foerster and Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt Teleconference
During this teleconference, the panelists will address the proposed Canadian federal rules relating to (a) Bank Recapitalization (Bail-in) Conversion Regulations and (b) Total Loss Absorbing Capacity (TLAC). These rules are expected to have a significant impact on how the major Canadian banks (D-SIBs) offer debt securities in Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere. In particular, the speakers will focus on navigating a variety of issues:
- The expected regulatory framework and capital requirements;
- Changes to debt offering programs, including indenture terms and covenants;
- Changes to offering documents delivered to investors;
- The impact on structured note offerings; and
- The process for compensating debtholders.
- Kashif Zaman, Partner, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
- Lloyd Harmetz, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
CLE credit is pending for California and New York.
For more information, or to register for this complimentary teleconference, please click here.